Saturday, January 28, 2017

Babies R Us Steal Alert!!

Just a Saturday Afternoon bargain brag I had to share!  I stopped by my local Babies R Store (Newnan, GA) today and they had all of their remaining Christmas Merchandise marked down 90% off the last ticketed price!  Yes, 90% off and it's not off the original price but the last reduced price! So, I got these Elf on the Shelf outfits, accessories and pet outfit for less than a dollar each!!  Our Elf on the Shelf, Snowflake, is big at our house every December!  He will be making his appearance this year with gifts for my kids to dress him and his reindeer in!  If you live near a Babies R Us, it's worth stopping in to see what they have remaining.  I'm sure the inventory varies by store.  Don't forget, if you're not already a R Us rewards member, join at your store and earn R Us Dollars on all of your purchases!  Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment